Hill Billy Dry Gin
We start with a premium organic alcohol, 12 Botanicals and apple juice from the Gwatkin Cider company and with a perfected combination of maceration and vapour infusion we have produced an award winning London Dry Gin.
- Juniper with a punch
- Coriander for its floral aroma
- Hill Cardamom for its smokiness
- Angelica for its woody musky notes and a hint of Eucalyptus
- Orange and Lemon peel for a nose of citrus
- Very well behaved Liquorice (You need to ask)
- Fresh garden herbs which include Rose, Bay, Heather and Bay
- We cut our Gin to 43% using mineral rich water from the Brecon Beacons National Park which gives a raw pearlescent finish.
Simply sip over a small piece of ice or with a plain tonic and garnish, its all about the Gin!
This Gin was awarded two stars from the Guild of Fine Foods 2019 Great taste Awards.
Over 500 judges working in small teams judged 12,772 food and drink products this year at 65 judging days, from March through to early July 2019. Only 1326 products were awarded Two Stars and we had two of them on both the Gins that we entered
43% ABV 50cl