Gin Making Experience
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT?
Come and spend the afternoon in our award-winning Herefordshire distillery. Our master distiller will give you all the training needed to distil your own personal bottle of Gin. Choose from a huge range of botanicals.
- Arrive at 1pm and have a whistle stop tour of our coffee roastery, then a welcome tea/coffee, or a cheeky G&T
- Tour of the Gin distillery room and meet our beautiful copper stills.
- A brief history of Gin and some of the legal requirements.
- Now you can meet your still, learn about the process, learn one end of a still from the other.
- Meet the ingredients, discuss the flavour profile you fancy and choose your botanicals, with the help and experience of our master distiller.
- How to macerate, the process, ingredients and what is involved.
- Choose a G&T for our selection of in-house gins!
- Time to start distillation.
- An afternoon of distillation, cutting to strength and gin tasting.
- Bottle into a personalised stoneware bottle and seal it with wax.
- Time for a chat and a farewell G&T or even try our latest spirit.
Our Gin Making Experience days are for a single ginner with your own still. If you want to bring a friend and be a gintastic duo, to share the experience and the 50cl bottle of gin you have made, please book for two persons.
We are following the COVID guidelines closely and are opening fully, in line with the 19th of July lifting of restrictions
You can make a booking or purchase a Gift Voucher below.
Cant see the date you want ? Then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We have been able to accommodate last minute, mid week evening sessions and extra weekend ones too
Make a Booking
Please select the number of bookings you wish to make and choose a preferred date from the calendar below.